Bruce Harris is the Principal with a policy of hands-on and has completed projects exceeding $400 million stretching from Wollongong in New South Wales to Albany in Western Australia, right throughout 'our state of South Australia'.
Bruce Harris Project Management incorporates and provides wherever possible the engagement and partnering with local professional companies, local nominated specialist subcontractors and local suppliers of materials.
Promoting South Australian excellence and incorporating and sharing with other South Australian companies certainly goes to making "SA Great".
We are required to compete against companies from Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and national companies with international backing, many who do not have any after sales service, nor do they provide a two year unconditional warranty for their client projects.
Our project inspection and dispute settling service also continues to be successful and we have received many complimentary letters from clients who have been caught up in the area of inadequate finishes, non-performance or non-compliance with the Building Code of Australia. All cases have been settled out of court and in our clients favour. We have concentrated in the specialist applications with a remarkable client success rate.
Projects which we have been involved in include:
- Central Yorke Peninsula Football Club
- Urban 3 - Clare shopping centre
- Urban 3 - Mannum Green Shopping Centre
- Maitland Lutheran School Classroom & Science Lab Development
- Maitland Lutheran School Gymnasium Stage 2 - incl. Tech. Area
- EPIC 2000 - Findon development
- Maitland Lutheran School Gymnasium & Arts Centre
- McCracken Homes - St Kitts apartments, Mawson Lakes
- Saratoga - DTIE, Elizabeth Rehabilitation Centre
- Murdock Winery & Restaurant - Tanunda
- Beachport caravan park amenities building
- Cleaning in place (CIP) unit
- Fifth stage of an automatic stand alone fire suppression system and early warning high sensitivity smoke detection system
- Finished goods store
- Fire ring mains and communications upgrade - Fire Pump System Diagram
- Relocation of office administration building
- Upgrade to residential property at Robe
- Weigh bridge upgrade facilities
- Winery staff amenities and administration building
- Wolf Blass 'Bilyara' Winery
Other projects Bruce Harris has been involved in including construction, mechanical, hydraulic, structural, building, pipelines, major plant installation, upgrades and refurbishments:
- Mechanical services to the Forensic Science Building
- Hydraulics services to the Levels Campus of the University of South Australia
- Refurbishment of a number of projects for classified National Trust, in particular Mt Lofty Lodge
- Woodside Army Barracks
- Complete township of Inverbrackie, providing twenty-four hour/seven days per week maintenance to 120 residences and all supporting buildings. 16 AD Regiment: $30,000,000 works project that ran for 2.5years. Bruce Harris Project Management was a Ministerial Appointment from Canberra
- Design and construction of a fire systems and ring mains water supply to Yalumba Winery at Angaston and Wynns Winery at Coonawarra
- Design, cost, project manage and now maintain Pt Flinders water supply system involving over 9 kilometres of mains, 2.5 kilometres under water and very difficult and challenging terrain
- Wastewater and effluent system at design construct and commission
- LPG over 1.5 kilometres of mains laid throughout winery, including high and low pressure types
- Gases in CO2 carbon dioxide and nitrogen
- Large compressed air stations/pipelines
- 150 mm diameter cold water multi stage 90,000 litres per hour distribution through over one kilometre of mains and ring mains
- Twelve month renovation including upgrade of old homestead 'Woods Block' and provide tastefully coordinated mezzanine floor, new bathrooms, kitchen, dining, entertainment room. Total relcad and rebuilding, re-roof and air-conditioning
- Motel/hotel maintenance, design refurbishment from a total refit and new system